Good practices & good quality code
Here are a few things that will help you create good habit when creating scientific code and thus produce better quality code.
- Software carpentry - resources to learn and teach coding practices for scientists.
- Scientific computing for the rest of us
Sites to host code
- FigShare, hosts code and issues DOIs.
- Open Science Framework, offers project hosting, storage, even virtual machines.
- GitXiv: Matches code in Github with articles in ArXiV.
Articles with best practices
Good enough practices in scientific computing, PLoS Comput Biol, 2017.